- Festival Marketing Coordinator
Festival Marketing Coordinator
Reports to: Head of Marketing & Communications
Terms: 75 days between January – June 2019
(equivalent to approx. 3 days a week and full time at festival)
To help deliver Edinburgh International Children’s Festival’s marketing and communications plan and make sure families, delegates and press all enjoy a wonderful experience.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the distribution of all festival marketing materials.
- Coordinate the collation, design and delivery of key publications associated with the Festival including the delegate manual and venue branding materials.
- Maintain and develop Imaginate’s media and contact databases and postal and email lists.
- Support the planning and delivery of key media events incl. press launches and photocalls
- Develop a social media plan for the festival.
- Create images and videos for posting on Imaginate’s social media platforms
- Help monitor effectiveness of campaign activity.
- Play an active role in the creation of a friendly and well-organised Festival for our audiences, partners and visitors from across the world.
We offer placements to students on relevant courses at Scottish universities and colleges, when a placement is part of the degree requirements.
We advertise placements when we have suitable projects available, which allow students to gain valuable work experience and learn about careers in the children’s theatre and festival sectors.
When a placement becomes available, it will be advertised on this page.