Imaginate will not share your personal information for marketing or any other purposes without your consent, unless required by law.
If you have subscribed to receive information from Imaginate, and thereby given your consent, you will be contacted with relevant information that you have expressed an interest in or that might be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe at any time by contacting us to revoke your subscription.
Imaginate will always respect your privacy, and any personal communication between you and Imaginate, and will always comply with any data protection legislation currently in force.
Your information will not be passed or sold to any third party, and will be held exclusively by Imaginate and our agents.
Rules for Imaginate’s Competitions and Offers
Imaginate runs Competitions and Offers from time to time in print and online for the benefit of audiences. The following general rules apply:
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Only the winners will be contacted personally.
- Winners will be notified by telephone or email.
- As prizes may be time sensitive, if we are unable to reach you by telephone or email, we may re-draw the competition.
- Entrants must provide the entry details as specified.
- Offers and prizes are not transferable.
- Employees of Imaginate and their families, are not eligible to enter Imaginate’s competitions.
- Proof of sending post/email is not proof of our receipt of your entry.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged.
- The closing date is as specified.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize or offer and no other prize is available for request.
- Imaginate reserves the right to amend these rules from time to time.
- The prize winners will be selected by Imaginate’s Festival Director. Imaginate’s decision is final in every situation.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them.
Imaginate will not pass on entrant’s personal details to any other organisation without their permission.
The Imaginate website uses Google Analytics; a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics sets a cookie in order to evaluate your use of the web site and compile reports on Imaginate’s website activity for Imaginate’s use only.
Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using the website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
To reject or delete Google (third party) cookies please go to: http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacypolicy.html