Imaginate is looking for a permanent Company and Projects Administrator to provide operational, administrative and financial support for the organisation as a whole, and additional support for company projects.
Reports to: Chief Executive
Terms of employment: 4 days a week, permanent position
Salary: £20,750 p.a. (pro-rata)
We strive to be an organisation that is open and welcoming and where different voices can flourish. We are keen to recruit someone who feels their voice is under-represented in the sector and as an organisation we have a commitment to accessibility and equality. If there are any specific access requirements you need in order to apply for and in order to fulfil the position please let us know. If you would like to talk in confidence about the post please contact Belinda McElhinney, Chief Executive, on 07814 025677 or by email.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage the day to day running of office systems, equipment and resources, ensuring compliance with health and safety and making sure all supplies are ordered and good stocks are kept, particularly important when the team returns to working in the office
- Maintain and monitor the company calendar (including scheduling events, meetings, planning cycles, funding application cycles, staff leave and staff cover).
- Create and circulate Agenda and notes with action points for weekly Company Update meetings.
- Answer general phone and email enquiries, manage hot desks and meeting spaces
- Update and maintain databases
- IT support for staff / liaison with external IT support providers
- Ensure adequate insurance cover for all activities
- Coordinate staff annual leave
- Support the Board of Directors by arranging meetings, circulating papers and other relevant information and taking minutes
- Monitor, implement and report on the organisation’s environmental policy
- Manage recruitment administration including staff contracts and induction of new employees into office procedures.
- Maintain company password bank and administration for Pensions and HMRC account.
- Support all areas of financial management
- Liaise with book-keeper to ensure accurate records are kept and all accounts are up to date
- Provide credit control support by ensuring customer invoices due are paid and all supplier accounts are settled on time
- Support the preparation of annual audited accounts in conjunction with the organisation's accountants
- Maintain income and expenditure systems and processes; preparing cheques, credit card and petty cash control.
- Assist the Bookkeeper, when necessary, with the preparation of quarterly VAT returns and monthly financial reports
- Support the Chief Executive and other team members in producing accurate financial reports and annual accounts
- Manage permissions to financial services
- Maintain up to date summary and activity information regarding projects, and provide updates as requested by staff.
- Work with the Schools Project Manager, Creative Development Director, Senior Producer and other staff members as required to ensure the smooth delivery of events administratively and on the ground
- Maintain and update an evaluation calendar, ensuring relevant evaluation forms are sent to artists and participants throughout the year.
- Monitor and compile company and project statistics for completion of annual funder’s reports.