Imaginate is looking for a Digital Content Producer to increase online engagement throughout the year with our core audiences of families and schools. The person will be working with the Imaginate team and artists to create content derived from our programme of activities.
Job title: Digital Content Producer
Reports to: Head of Marketing & Communications
Freelance role, 3 days a week, until June 2022
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Work with the Head of Marketing and the Imaginate team to develop a digital strategy for the organisation
- Develop a year round digital content plan and framework to feed into the Digital Strategy, ensuring digital content is considered and included at the onset of a project.
- Work with the Imaginate team and the artists involved to identify opportunities to create engaging content from Imaginate’s programme of work, in particular the Schools and Creative Development programme.
- Produce high quality engaging online content to be shared regularly on Imaginate’s website and social media platforms. Responsible for developing a combination of videos, blogs and interviews which children and families can engage with creatively.
- Work with artists involved in the Festival on Tour programme to create or adapt digital assets to create interaction opportunities with the Festival public and support the work on tour.
- Develop digital content to enhance the Family Encounters programme of work online, its connection with the public and our national and international delegates.
- Generate ideas, provide feedback and identify innovative ways to further connect with families throughout the year.
- Work with the Marketing Coordinator to reach audiences across social media channels.
- Carry out interviews with artists and creatives involved in all of Imaginate’s programme and create ways to share this content with our audiences.
- Use film as a means of capturing informal evaluation and feedback from audiences and participants involved in Imaginate’s ongoing activity.
- Train others within the Imaginate team and artists we work with on the ways video can be used to capture creative moments, gather evaluation and increase online engagement.