Our Go & See Fund is a year-round, ongoing offer to cover the costs of tickets for freelancers based in Scotland working in the young audiences sector.
What we do fund:
- the cost of tickets for theatre and dance performances in Scotland
- travel costs*
- access costs to be able to attend performances
What we can’t fund:
- international and UK visits and travel outwith Scotland
- applications from artists and freelancers who are not based in Scotland
- workshops, courses or other professional development activities
*We will cover travel costs, our only stipulation is that you use public transport (and not cars or taxis) unless this is an access need or you need to drive in order to catch a bus or train.
Edinburgh International Children's Festival
We want to make sure performances and delegate events at the Children's Festival are accessible for everyone who works in the sector so this fund can cover tickets costs associated with seeing performances and attending delegate events including covering access costs.
The Go & See Fund is open to all freelancers involved in making things happen in the theatre and dance for young audiences sector in Scotland including performance makers, production staff, composers, designers and producers.