Our Go & See Fund is a year-round, ongoing offer to cover the costs of tickets for freelancers working in the young audiences sector.
What we do fund:
- the cost of tickets to see performances in Scotland
- travel costs if you live outwith the central belt
- access costs to be able to attend performances
What we can’t fund:
- international visits and travel outwith Scotland
- applications from artists who are not based in Scotland
- workshops, courses or other professional development activities
Edinburgh International Children's Festival
We want to make sure performances and delegate events at the Children's Festival are accessible for everyone who works in the sector so this fund can cover tickets costs associated with seeing performances and attending delegate events including access costs
The Go & See Fund is open to all freelancers involved in making things happen in the theatre and dance for young audiences sector in Scotland including performance makers, production staff, composers, designers and producers.