The Edinburgh International Children’s Festival and their partners will be following government guidance and health and safety recommendations at all times. Our Covid Compliance officer will ensure measures outlined in our risk assessment are in place and adhered to. These include:
- Supplying and encouraging all performers and production staff to hand sanitise regularly
- Ensuring equipment is regularly sanitised with anti-bacterial wipes
- Encouraging performers & production staff to walk, cycle or travel to work in private transport
- Making sure all non-performing staff wear facemasks at all times indoor
- Ensuring all staff sign a health declaration form each day confirming they do not have any Covid symptoms
- Reducing audience capacities to ensure social distancing
- Managing audiences through ticketing systems and social distanced queues.