Donate to Imaginate
I’ve seen first hand some of the incredible investment in the arts that Imaginate does and the impact it can have on young creative minds. I am proud to support them.
—Zoe Todd, Head of Business Planning at Edinburgh Airport, Imaginate Board member and donor
Thank you for your interest in supporting our work. You can donate to Imaginate in several ways:
- Online, safe and secure via our Virgin Money Giving page
- By writing a cheque payable to Imaginate, and posting it to 30B Grindlay Street, Edinburgh EH3 9AX
- By contacting our Fundraising Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any amount you can give will make a difference. Here are some examples.
- £12 could pay for tickets for 2 pupils to experience a performance at next year’s Children’s Festival
- £30 could support a teacher training session, helping teachers use theatre and dance to inspire ‘hard to reach’ children
- £50 could support the cost of captioning a theatre performance video, making it accessible to D/deaf children online
- £120 could pay for an Assistant Artist for 1 day to help develop a new theatre or dance project, working with a more experienced artist and building skills
You can read case studies about the impact of our work here.
If you have any questions, please contact our Fundraising Manager Molly Goyer Gorman at email@example.com. Imaginate is a registered charity (No. SC016437).