Imaginate has a strong commitment to accessibility and equality.
All our events and opportunities are open to people from all backgrounds and abilities.
During our festival:
- The festival brochure is available in large print or in various computer formats.
- All our venues are family friendly and wheelchair accessible. For detailed information and reviews, check Euan’s Guide at euansguide.com.
- Children (and adults) with additional support needs can attend any of our performances but some shows may be more suitable than others for those with complex needs. If you would like some advice, please contact us.
- There will also be relaxed performances for some shows, which are identified in the programme. These will be advertised here when the programme is launched.
- There will be a number of signed performances during the Festival. These will be advertised here when the programme is launched.
- We are a family friendly festival. Parents/ Guardians are welcome to bring babes in arms (under 1 year of age) to performances at our festival. These are free but ticketed. The exception to that rule is when a show is specifically targeted at babies in which case, they will require a normal child ticket.
For help with accessibility, please contact us on 0131 225 8050 or email@example.com.
Below are two information resources created by Solar Bear to help the theatre sector become more accessible to D/deaf and hard of hearing audiences. Feel free to read and share.