We are looking for a new Digital Marketing Coordinator to help enhance our online presence, manage and deliver Imaginate and Edinburgh International Children’s Festival’s social media plan, support marketing and communications and maximise engagement with Imaginate’s audiences of families, schools and industry professionals.
We are particularly interested in recruiting a BPOC candidate or someone who feels their voice is currently under-represented in the arts.
Contract terms: Part-time 2 days a week (flexible - days to be agreed on appointment), and full time for the duration of the Children’s Festival (7-18 May in 2022). Freelance will be considered if preferred.
Fee: £25,000 p.a. pro-rata (plus 5% employer contribution to pension) or £100/day if freelance.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop and implement the social media plan for Imaginate and the Festival.
- Plan, monitor and measure the impact and reach of all digital activities.
- Create images and videos for posting on Imaginate’s social media platforms.
- Keep abreast of developments and trends in social media to improve Imaginate’s presence and influence online.
- Plan, implement and evaluate paid search and online advertising campaigns.
- Work with the (soon to be appointed) Digital Content Producer to maximise online engagement with families year-round.
- Manage the distribution of programmes and posters for the Festival and Festival on tour.
- Support touring venues in promoting the touring shows to public and school audiences.
- Support the planning and delivery of key media events incl. press launches and photocalls.
- Play an active role in the creation of a friendly and well-organised Festival for our audiences, partners and visitors from across the world.
We strive to be an organisation that is open and welcoming and where different voices can flourish. We are particularly interested in recruiting a BPOC candidate or someone who feels their voice is currently under-represented in the arts. As an organisation we also have a commitment to accessibility and equality. If there are any specific access requirements you need in order to apply for and in order to fulfil the position please let us know. If you would like to talk in confidence about the post please contact Belinda McElhinney, Chief Executive, on 07814 025677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.